Senior Quantity Surveyor – Limerick
Salary: €75,000 – €90,000 (DOE)
Experience: 7+ years
Alpine Recruitment have partnered with a growing Tier 2 Irish-based construction services company who seek to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their project team in Limerick, Ireland.
The client is known for delivering and successfully executing a diverse portfolio of projects throughout Ireland and the UK, spanning various sectors, including Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Academia.
Job Description Senior Quantity Surveyor:
Report to an experienced senior management team, manage construction project costs, budgets, and procurement strategies.
- Cost Analysis: Analyse project costs and estimate accurately.
- Budget Management: Monitor budgets and report transparently.
- Collaboration: Work with clients, teams, and contractors for efficiency.
- Procurement: Efficiently source materials and subcontractors.
- Contract Admin: Manage contracts, changes, and claims.
- Progress Monitoring: Track project progress and report.
- Safety & Quality: Ensure strict standards.
- Client Relations: Build strong client trust.
- 7+ years’ experience as a construction Quantity Surveyor.
- Undergraduate degree in Quantity Surveying or a related field.
- Advanced analytical and financial acumen.
- Proficiency in construction software and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge of Irish construction regulations and standards.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A proactive and results-driven demeanour.
- Competitive salary package (€75,000 – €90,000) (DOE)
- Company vehicle, pension plan, an annual bonus with package.
- Opportunity for career advancement.
- Collaborative, customer-focused working environment.
- Established in 2004, Alpine Recruitment Group is a dedicated recruitment solutions business with offices in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- We offer our services in permanent, temporary, contract and executive recruitment.
- We are the partner of choice for leading main contractors, developers and consultants in Ireland & overseas.
- Our team of consultants with industry backgrounds treat career-seeking candidates with the same high service as our clients.
- We aim to develop authentic business partnerships that extend past the initial recruitment process.