Project Quantity Surveyor – Cork
Position: Project Quantity Surveyor
Location: Cork, Ireland
Salary: €65K – €80K
Experience: 5+ years
Alpine Recruitment have partnered with a growing Tier 2 Irish-based construction services company who seek to appoint a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their project team in Cork, Ireland.
The client is known for delivering and successfully executing a diverse portfolio of projects throughout Ireland and the UK, spanning various sectors, including Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Academia.
Job Description – Project Quantity Surveyor
Manage project cost aspects, collaborate for budget compliance, conduct thorough cost analysis, and provide financial reporting.
- Manage and oversee cost-related aspects of construction project, from estimation to final accounting.
- Collaborate with project teams, contractors, and clients.
- Provide precise and timely financial reporting.
- Facilitate procurement processes to ensure cost-effective sourcing of materials and services.
- Evaluate and negotiate contracts with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Implement cost-saving strategies and adjustments to project plans when necessary.
- 5+ years of construction Quantity Surveyor experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or related field.
- Proficiency in construction software and Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of construction regulations and standards.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Competitive salary package (€65K – €80K DOE).
- Company vehicle, pension plan, an annual bonus with package.
- Opportunity for career advancement.
- Collaborative, customer-focused working environment.
- Established in 2004, Alpine Recruitment Group is a dedicated recruitment solutions business with offices in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- We offer our services in permanent, temporary, contract and executive recruitment.
- We are the partner of choice for leading main contractors, developers and consultants in Ireland & overseas.
- Our team of consultants with industry backgrounds treat career-seeking candidates with the same high service as our clients.
- We aim to develop authentic business partnerships that extend past the initial recruitment process.