Intermediate Quantity Surveyor – Galway
Position: Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €45,000 – €60,000 (DOE)
Experience: 2+ years
Alpine Recruitment have partnered with a growing Tier 2 Irish-based construction services company who seek to appoint an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their project team in Galway, Ireland.
The client is known for delivering and successfully executing a diverse portfolio of projects throughout Ireland and the UK, spanning various sectors, including Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Academia.
Job Description Intermediate Quantity Surveyor:
Report to senior management team, assist in cost estimation, budget management, and procurement activities.
- Collaborate: Work with senior quantity surveyors to create cost estimates.
- Support: Assist in budget monitoring and control by tracking expenses and variances.
- Assist: Support in procurement activities, sourcing materials and negotiating contracts.
- Conduct: Conduct sites visits and inspections to assess progress and address cost-related issues.
- Prepare: Generate reports and cost analyses to inform decision-making for project stakeholders.
- 2+ years of construction Quantity Surveyor experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or a related field.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in construction software and Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Irish construction regulations.
- Proactive and results oriented with effective communication skills.
- Driving licence
- Competitive salary package (€45,000 – €60,000) (DOE).
- Company vehicle, pension plan, an annual bonus with package.
- Opportunity for career advancement.
- Collaborative, customer-focused working environment
- Established in 2004, Alpine Recruitment Group is a dedicated recruitment solutions business with offices in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- We offer our services in permanent, temporary, contract and executive recruitment.
- We are the partner of choice for leading main contractors, developers and consultants in Ireland & overseas.
- Our team of consultants with industry backgrounds treat career-seeking candidates with the same high service as our clients.
- We aim to develop authentic business partnerships that extend past the initial recruitment process.