Contracts Manager (stand-alone project) Limerick
Position: Contracts Manager (stand-alone project) Limerick
Location: LIMERICK, IRELAND
Salary: €90,000 – €110,000
Alpine Recruitment is seeking a CONTRACTS MANAGER for an established T1 Contractor in Limerick, Ireland. Our client has been to the fore in the construction of various flagship projects throughout Ireland and abroad including sports stadiums, healthcare facilities, airports, motorways, and hi-tec/pharma/datacentres.
An international Tier One Building and Civil Engineering Contractor with a wide-ranging portfolio in Ireland, the UK, Europe, and the Middle East. Their focus includes Retail, Pharmaceutical, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure, Hi-Tec/Life Science, Residential, Healthcare, Education, and Hospitality.
They offer competitive salaries and genuine career advancement prospects.
Oversee and administer contracts, ensure compliance with project specifications and legal requirements. Negotiate terms, manage subcontractors, and resolve disputes to ensure successful project execution. Previous experience having managed €50M-€100M project is preferred.
- Project Planning, Client Satisfaction, and Issue Resolution: Develop comprehensive project schedules and method statements. Ensure that project plans align with client expectations and company standards. Address and resolve any complaints received promptly to maintain client satisfaction.
- Contract Programming and Financial Management: Collaborate closely with the Estimating Department to create a well-structured contract program during the bidding stage. Ensure the program aligns with project goals and timelines. Manage major preliminary expenses, including plant and accommodations, effectively. Oversee budget allocation to maximise project profitability.
- Meeting Leadership and Subcontractor Procurement: Lead startup and production meetings, assigning tasks to suitably skilled team members. Foster effective communication and coordination among the project team. Efficiently procure subcontractors and coordinate their involvement. Notify relevant authorities of the site start date, adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Design Management, Health, and Safety Compliance: Oversee the progress of design work, including the implementation of the Building Information Modelling (BIM) strategy. Ensure that design elements align with project goals and timelines. Draft preliminary and temporary works registers, emphasising Health & Safety considerations. Ensure that the project adheres to the H&S standards and policies.
- Project Execution and Progress Monitoring: Implement the Project Execution Plan. Maintain compliance with the plan throughout project execution. Continuously monitor site progress against the project schedule. Proactively identify any potential delays or issues and take appropriate action.
- Degree or equivalent in a Construction-related field or similar.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Certification in planning, Health and Safety management, temporary works, and related areas.
- Familiarity with Contracts Management, CVR, and PEP is a plus.
- Strong analytical, financial, and commercial acumen.
- Effective people management and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with project management software and IT tools for efficient project coordination and reporting.
- Competitive Salary €100K+
- Generous contributory pension.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Professional membership and subscription fees covered.
- Five-plus weeks annual leave not including bank/public holidays.
- Established in 2004, Alpine Recruitment Group is a dedicated recruitment solutions business with offices in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- We offer our services in permanent, temporary, contract and executive recruitment.
- We are the partner of choice for leading main contractors, developers, and consultants in Ireland & overseas.
- Our team of consultants with industry backgrounds treat career-seeking candidates with the same high service as our clients.
- We aim to develop authentic business partnerships that extend past the initial recruitment process.