Supply Chain Manager Dublin
Our client, a leading contractor both domestically and internationally with construction offices across Ireland, Europe and the UK are hiring a Supply Chain Manager for Dublin, Ireland.
In this senior role the focus is on executing and coordinating strategic supply chain management initiatives to align with broader business objectives.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will lead the development of an industry-leading supply chain, manage associated risks, and collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to deliver on the procurement and supply chain strategy.
- Collaborative Coordination: Facilitate transparent collaboration across business units, procurement teams, and the supply chain to achieve departmental and business objectives.
- Strategic Expansion Analysis: Partner with BU Directors and Commercial teams to analyse new supply chains for potential business expansion, conducting comprehensive due diligence and data collection.
- Relationship Management: Cultivate and reinforce relationships within the supply chain, emphasising efficient and collaborative working dynamics.
- Negotiation Proficiency: Lead negotiations for commercial agreements with the preferred supply chain and establish strategic partnerships with selected partners on behalf of the business.
- Compliance Oversight: Manage compliance with PSA’s in conjunction with Procurement and Commercial colleagues, ensuring strict adherence and optimising the utilisation of Preferred Agreements.
- Performance Metrics Oversight: Drive the implementation of internal supply chain performance scoring system, providing pertinent reports to each BU.
A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
experience in delivering strategic procurement support to business divisions.
Attention to detail and advanced numerical and analytical skills.
Strong commercial and financial expertise, coupled with effective negotiation capabilities.
Understanding of contractual legal terms and conditions.
Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
Accreditation in IIPMM, CIPS, RICS, SCSI, or equivalent
Ability to utilise Procurement tools, systems, and processes, proficient in the use of Coins, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance.
- Generous contributory pension.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- Professional membership and subscription fees covered.
- Five-plus weeks annual leave not including bank/public holidays.
- Established in 2004, Alpine Recruitment Group is a dedicated recruitment solutions business with offices in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- We offer our services in permanent, temporary, contract and executive recruitment.
- We are the partner of choice for leading main contractors, developers, and consultants in Ireland & overseas.
- Our team of consultants with industry backgrounds treat career-seeking candidates with the same high service as our clients.
- We aim to develop authentic business partnerships that extend past the initial recruitment process.