Senior Project Engineer x3 – Perth / Western Australia
Our client is Tier 1 Australian Civil Engineering and Groundworks Contractor
Projects typically include highways, mining, earthworks, rail, marine, resources, groundworks, bridges etc
Excellent package available for the right candidate with exceptional career progression opportunities.
Due to continued growth with multiple projects secured for the foreseeable future they are looking to recruit the following for Groundworks Division
Senior Project Engineer x3 Perth / Western Australia
- Support the Site Project Manager with daily operations
- Report to visiting Operations Manager
- Act as the main technical adviser on site – engineering experience will be utilised to ensure the smooth execution of civil projects as well as the construction of ancillary buildings
- Conduct your work in a safe manner – correct and take responsibility to ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure that foremen/superintendents and operatives clearly understand the information provided.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with work colleagues and Design Teams.
- Review detailed design, critique and communicate with designers to ensure adequate design is available for construction.
- Coordinate the development of design from designer’s details to approved workshop drawings or technical information from subcontractors.
- Follow direction as part of a team and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure setting-out information is relevant and available in a format that can be easily communicated on site.
- Manage and lead a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Responsible for overseeing the technical aspects, quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC)
- Adherence to Construction Programme for duration of the works.
- Supervising setting out for subcontractors.
- Bachelor or Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management / similar
- Diploma in Civil Engineering / Construction Management / similar may also be considered
- Engineering Experience: 5-10 yrs
- Preferably Civil but Building will also be considered (we have recruited a number of ‘Building Site Engineers’ previously who successfully made the transition to Civils in Australia)
- AU$200K – AU$250K Annual Salary
- AU$25K Annual Salary Superannuation / Employer Pension Contribution
- Flights / sponsorship / visas
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Company Laptop & Phone as standard
- Accommodation (if required for the first month upon arrival).
- Performance review(s) & bonus incentives for project milestones & early delivery
- Employment Retention Bonus
- Permanent Role
Please note the above salary are for projects in Perth – roles which are available.
If you work FIFO / regional based roles there is an uplift in above salary typically between 45%-55%
FIFO rotas can vary between 2×1 / 10×4 etc (depends on client requirements per project)
The projects we’re currently recruiting for are based in Perth city but you can work FIFO should you wish
We are also looking to recruit:
Project Engineers x3 1-4yrs exp AU$150K – AU$200K + above package + 50% uplift for FIFO projects
Site Foreman / Superintendents x2 2-10yrs exp AU$150K+ & above package with 50% uplift for FIFO projects
Excavator Drivers x3 typically AU$120K+ salary + above package + 50% uplift for FIFO projects
Groundworkers (drainage/pipe laying) x3 typically AU$120K+ salary + above package + 50% uplift for FIFO projects
For a more detailed conversation please contact Robert Bridgeman