Senior Engineer Ennis, Co. Clare
Our client brings over 30 years of experience specialising in the design, manufacture, and installation of projects such as low-rise residential, hotel, and student accommodation projects. They are seeking a highly skilled Senior Engineer to join their team in Tuam Galway and Ennis Clare, Ireland. Full flexibility to commute between both sites is a mandatory requirement for this position.
You will be responsible for overseeing and leading the engineering projects from conception to completion. This role requires a strong technical background, excellent leadership skills, and a passion for delivering high-quality solutions.
- Project Leadership: Lead the engineering project, ensuring adherence to project timelines, budgets, and quality standards. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project managers, designers, and other engineers, to achieve project goals.
- Project Planning and Supervision: Responsible for planning, coordinating, and supervising technical aspects throughout the project. Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery within budget and compliance with regulations, including health, safety, and environmental guidelines. Record issues, monitor completed works, and maintain site diaries for comprehensive documentation.
- Technical Expertise and Team Collaboration: Demonstrate a deep understanding of engineering principles and apply them to solve complex technical challenges. Collaborate effectively with team members to foster a positive and collaborative work environment. Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior engineers, fostering their professional development.
- Quality Assurance: Implement and advocate for best practices in quality assurance. Work closely with the QA team to identify and address any issues in a timely manner.
- Documentation: Create and maintain comprehensive technical documentation for projects, ensuring knowledge transfer and ease of collaboration.
- Continuous Improvement: Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency gains within the engineering team. Participate in regular retrospectives to assess project performance and implement improvements.
- Degree in Engineering or a related field; advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience and a record of successful project delivery.
- Demonstrated leadership experience with the ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Commitment to quality, performance, and continuous improvement.
- Package and Salary Negotiable