Senior Civil Commercial Manager Foynes
Senior Commercial Lead
Location : Foynes, Limerick
An international Tier One Building and Civil Engineering Contractor with a wide-ranging portfolio in Ireland, the UK, Europe, and the Middle East. Their focus includes Retail, Pharmaceutical, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure, Hi-Tec/Life Science, Residential, Healthcare, Education, Hospitality etc. They offer competitive salaries and genuine career advancement prospects.
Lead and develop the commercial team, ensuring efficient project delivery. Supervise complex project cost plans and manage data analysis. Prepare long-term cash forecasts, minimising outflows and maximising inflows. Identify and negotiate contracts with clients, ensuring favorable terms.
- Team Leadership: Lead, mentor, and develop the commercial team, ensuring the delivery of key responsibilities. Provide training, development, and support to enhance the team’s knowledge and skills.
- Cost Planning: Supervise the preparation of Cost Plans for complex projects, utilizing a range of cost planning techniques and software. Manage the compilation of data for various analyses to support decision-making processes.
- Cash Flow Management: Prepare long-term cash forecasts for complex projects. Monitor results and interpret reasons for deviations, employing established techniques to minimize outflow of cash and maximize inflow.
- Contract Negotiation: Identify unacceptable terms and conditions in contracts. Negotiate contracts with clients and employers to ensure mutually beneficial agreements.
- Strategic Thinking: Demonstrate strategic thinking to drive business success and contribute to overall organizational goals.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Proven ability to engage and manage relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Innovative Problem-Solving: Exhibit innovative problem-solving skills to address challenges and optimize commercial processes.
Completed a relevant third-level qualification in construction or relevant field..
Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Civil Commercial Management. Experience in reporting and analysing commercial data at a Tier 1 level.
Excellent communication, reporting, leadership, and relationship management skills.
- Salary €90K+
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance.
- Generous contributory pension.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- Professional membership and subscription fees covered.
- Five-plus weeks annual leave not including bank/public holidays.
- Established in 2004, Alpine Recruitment Group is a dedicated recruitment solutions business with offices in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- We offer our services in permanent, temporary, contract and executive recruitment.
- We are the partner of choice for leading main contractors, developers, and consultants in Ireland & overseas.
- Our team of consultants with industry backgrounds treat career-seeking candidates with the same high service as our clients.
- We aim to develop authentic business partnerships that extend past the initial recruitment process.