Pharma Project Manager – Limerick
Position: Project Manager – Pharma
Location: Limerick, Ireland
Experience: 8+ years’
Alpine Recruitment have partnered with a growing Tier 2 Irish-based construction services company who seek to appoint a Project Manager for an upcoming Pharma Project in Limerick, Ireland.
The client is known for delivering and successfully executing a diverse portfolio of projects throughout Ireland and the UK, spanning various sectors, including Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Academia.
Job Description Project Manager – Pharma:
Lead cross-functional teams to plan, execute, and monitor pharmaceutical project, ensuring timely completion and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders: Clients, Sub-contractors, Engineers, and Surveyors.
- Ensure the successful delivery of the project.
- Lead on-site teams, manage schedules, and provide progress reports.
- Oversee project design and closely cooperate with the commercial team.
- Uphold safety and compliance standards.
- Chair management meetings.
- Oversee the entire project lifecycle and proactively identify potential risks.
- Formal engineering qualification (Chartered Engineer status preferred).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical sector.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, and other relevant software.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- History of successful project completions.
- Ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Ability to make sound decisions in high-pressure situations.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance
- Generous contributory pension
- Health & Life Insurance
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Relocation Allowance if necessary
- Professional subscriptions paid for
- Five weeks annual leave not including bank/public holidays
- Established in 2004, Alpine Recruitment Group is a dedicated recruitment solutions business with offices in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- We offer our services in permanent, temporary, contract and executive recruitment.
- We are the partner of choice for leading main contractors, developers, and consultants in Ireland & overseas.
- Our team of consultants with industry backgrounds treat career-seeking candidates with the same high service as our clients.
- We aim to develop authentic business partnerships that extend past the initial recruitment process.