Mixed-Use Project Manager – Cork
Alpine Recruitment have partnered with a growing Tier 2 Irish-based construction services company who seek to appoint a Project Manager in Cork for an upcoming Mixed-Use Project.
The client is known for delivering and successfully executing a diverse portfolio of projects throughout Ireland and the UK, spanning various sectors, including Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Academia.
Job Description Project Manager:
Efficiently manage project and teams, ensuring the achievement of deadlines, adherence to budget constraints, and meeting quality benchmarks through the application of technical proficiency.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including clients, subcontractors, and senior management, to facilitate seamless project communication.
- Provide leadership and technical proficiency throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Supervise subcontractors, engineering teams, and on-site personnel while managing project design and commercial considerations.
- Uphold statutory workplace requirements and prioritise a Health & Safety culture.
- Ensure adherence to budget and commercial objectives.
- Efficiently manage the project from inception to final handover.
- Formal engineering qualification
- Chartered Engineer status preferred
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience.
- Ability to meet project timelines and budgetary goals.
- A proactive problem-solving approach and adept negotiation capabilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, and other relevant software.
- Competence in both written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in commercial-related matters.
- Competitive Salary €75,000 – €95,000 (DOE)
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance
- Generous contributory pension
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Relocation Allowance if necessary
- Professional subscriptions paid for
- Five weeks annual leave not including bank/public holidays
- Established in 2004, Alpine Recruitment Group is a dedicated recruitment solutions business with offices in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- We offer our services in permanent, temporary, contract and executive recruitment.
- We are the partner of choice for leading main contractors, developers, and consultants in Ireland & overseas.
- Our team of consultants with industry backgrounds treat career-seeking candidates with the same high service as our clients.
- We aim to develop authentic business partnerships that extend past the initial recruitment process.