Lead CSA Engineer – Dublin
|Position:||LEAD CSA ENGINEER|
Alpine Recruitment is seeking a LEAD CSA ENGINEER for an established T1 Contractor in Dublin, Ireland. Our client has been to the fore in the construction of various flagship projects throughout Ireland and abroad including sports stadiums, healthcare facilities, airports, motorways, and hi-tec/pharma/datacentres.
An international Tier One Building and Civil Engineering Contractor with a wide-ranging portfolio in Ireland, the UK, Europe, and the Middle East. Their focus includes Retail, Pharmaceutical, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure, Hi-Tec/Life Science, Residential, Healthcare, Education, and Hospitality with projects ranging in value up to €400 million. They offer competitive salaries and genuine career advancement prospects.
Manage, lead, and oversee the design and compliance efforts of civil, structural, and architectural elements within the project. Adhere to budget and timeline constraints. Mentor junior engineers to ensure safe and successful project outcomes.
- Design and Analysis: Lead the design and analysis of civil, structural, and architectural components ensuring compliance with local codes and regulations.
- Project Management: Manage CSA aspects of project, including budgeting, scheduling, and resource allocation, to ensure successful project delivery.
- Quality Assurance: Oversee quality control and assurance processes, ensuring that all CSA work meets high standards of safety, durability, and functionality.
- Team Leadership: Provide technical leadership to junior engineers and designers, guiding their work and fostering their professional development.
- Client Interaction: Act as a key point of contact for clients, addressing their concerns, providing updates, and ensuring client satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle.
- Site Inspections: Conduct site inspections to monitor construction progress, resolve issues, and ensure that CSA designs are implemented correctly.
- Design Optimisation: Continuously seek opportunities to optimise designs for cost-effectiveness, sustainability, and energy efficiency.
- Documentation: Prepare engineering drawings, specifications, and reports, and ensure that all documentation is accurate and complete.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay up to date with Irish building codes, regulations, and industry standards, and ensure that all projects adhere to these requirements.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks related to CSA elements, develop mitigation plans, and work to minimise project-related risks.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field ( preferred).
- Professional Engineering (PE) license in Ireland or eligibility.
- 7+ years of CSA engineering experience.
- Ability to manage projects simultaneously, from conception to completion, while adhering to budget and timeline constraints.
- Proficiency in civil, structural, and architectural engineering principles, including construction materials and methods.
- Strong understanding of Irish building codes, regulations, and industry standards.
- Proficiency in relevant engineering software and design tools, including AutoCAD, Revit, and structural analysis software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the capacity to convey complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance.
- Generous contributory pension.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- Professional membership and subscription fees covered.
- Five-plus weeks annual leave not including bank/public holidays.
- Established in 2004, Alpine Recruitment Group is a dedicated recruitment solutions business with offices in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- We offer our services in permanent, temporary, contract and executive recruitment.
- We are the partner of choice for leading main contractors, developers, and consultants in Ireland & overseas.
- Our team of consultants with industry backgrounds treat career-seeking candidates with the same high service as our clients.
- We aim to develop authentic business partnerships that extend past the initial recruitment process.