Junior Health & Safety Officer Killarney
Our client is an international construction company
They are looking to recruit a Junior Health & Safety Officer for upcoming commercial project in Killarney
- Assist the H&S Manager/Advisor during audits/inspections
- Assist with incident investigation.
- Together with a senior member of staff attend Start Up meetings with site teams.
- Where requested attend other meetings with Client and/or supply chain.
- Keep up to date with legislation and interpretations thereof.
- Contribute to the training regime on site: induction, TBTs and Lunch & Learns
Experience & Skills
- Some experience or exposure to construction activity.
- Basic communication and presentation skills.
- Organised & Methodical
- NEBSOH Construction Certificate or equivalent or be working towards it.
- SHE Technician Apprenticeship
- Local PD / CDM & PSDP / PSCS training
- SMSTS/ IOSH MSIC
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!
For further information please contact Robert Bridgeman