Lifting Operations Supervisor – Limerick
An international Tier One Building and Civil Engineering Contractor with a wide-ranging portfolio in Ireland, the UK, Europe, and the Middle East. Their focus includes Retail, Pharmaceutical, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure, Hi-Tec/Life Science, Residential, Healthcare, Education, Hospitality etc. They offer competitive salaries and genuine career advancement prospects.
Oversee and coordinate all lifting activities on construction sites. Ensure strict adherence to safety regulations, conduct regular inspections, and manage a team of lifting operators. Utilise your expertise to maintain equipment, enforce safety protocols, and document lifting operations. Collaborate with project managers and contribute to a culture of safety excellence.
- Risk Management Expertise: Proficient in understanding and managing risks and hazards associated with cranes and lifting operations, prioritising safety protocols.
- Extensive Operational Experience: Practical experience in crane operations at a management or supervision level, with a focus on Ireland and the UK.
- Code of Practice Adherence: Knowledge of and adherence to the Code of Practice for Safe Use of Cranes in the Construction Industry.
- Project Management Proficiency: Adept in project management, including planning and coordination, combined with a comprehensive understanding of crane capabilities.
- Clear Verbal Communication: Excellent verbal communication skills, facilitating effective interactions with team members, stakeholders, and clients.
- Strong Written Communication: Proficient in written communication, producing clear and detailed documentation essential for planning, reporting, and compliance.
- Commercial Acuity: Excellent commercial skills, contributing to sound decision-making and financial understanding in the realm of crane operations.
- CAD Competency: Knowledgeable and experienced in Computer-Aided Design (CAD), enabling the integration of innovative solutions into crane operations.
- Continuous Learning Orientation: Committed to staying updated on industry best practices, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Adaptability and Problem-Solving: Exhibit adaptability and strong problem-solving skills, addressing challenges effectively in diverse crane operation scenarios.
- Client-Centric Approach: Maintain a client-centric focus, ensuring that crane requirements are aligned with project goals and effectively addressed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Third level qualification or Trade qualified
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar role.
- A valid Appointed Person (Lifting Operations) qualification or a CPCS Crane Supervisor license is a mandatory requirement.
- Successful completion of the Working at Heights (WAH) training is essential for this role.
- BIM/AUTOCAD/MS Office Proficiency.
- Concrete Pumping Experience (Advantageous)
- Competitive Salary up to 70k
- Car Allowance.
- Generous contributory pension.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- Professional membership and subscription fees covered.
- Five-plus weeks annual leave not including bank/public holidays.
- Established in 2004, Alpine Recruitment Group is a dedicated recruitment solutions business with offices in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- We offer our services in permanent, temporary, contract and executive recruitment.
- We are the partner of choice for leading main contractors, developers, and consultants in Ireland & overseas.
- Our team of consultants with industry backgrounds treat career-seeking candidates with the same high service as our clients.
- We aim to develop authentic business partnerships that extend past the initial recruitment process.
Alpine Recruitment Group